We're Hiring: Financial Controller
14 June 2021
|Asosiasi Fintech Indonesia (AFTECH)
Established in 2016, AFTECH is an association for fintech start-ups, financial institutions, and technology companies in financial services industry. With a vision and mission to support financial inclusion through digital financial services, AFTECH activities include policy advocacy, collaborative community development, literacy and education programs, as well as knowledge and intelligence initiative. In August 2019, AFTECH is formally appointed by the Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan) as the Association for Digital Finance Innovation (Inovasi Keuangan Digital). As of today, AFTECH has more than 340 members which include: fintech start-ups members, financial institutions, as well as technology partners.
We are looking for an experienced financial professional who can ensure effective and efficient operational of AFTECH daily activities and projects. Overall duties include managing accounting and tax, financial reports, monitor internal controls, audit, financial risk management, as well as compliance to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of all financial-related aspects of the association, which measures among others by regular
- Ensure risks and opportunities are managed accordingly and financial decisions are taking them both into
- Support the financial planning cycle, create a strategic financial action plan, annual report, as well as forecasts, and regular project finance
- Look after the audit process, together with the Treasurer, Managing Director, General Manager, as well as Finance Team
- Provide financial and compliance advice to strengthen the association’s operational decision-making
- Monitor compliance particularly towards procurement processes to ensure operational
To succeed in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance from a reputable university (GPA 3,5)
- At least 10 years working experience in accounting and finance Experience in working with an international organization and/or industry association is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Sound analytical and numerical skills, as well as meticulous
- Able to work independently and/or within a team in an efficient manner
- Pro-active attitude, trustworthy and high integrity
Please send your application letter and CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, 21 June 2021 (EOB) at the latest.
Sign in here to access your profile and search for other members